tiistai 30. maaliskuuta 2010

Let's try the Ruffian!!

So after seeing the Ruffian mani all over the blogs, of course I also wanted to try it out. Wild and Crazy brand has some kind of a gold polish, which I thought getting for this one, but for some reason didn't... (?) Instead of that, I purchased Cyber from the same brand, and don't know.. It took four coats, but dried very fast so I didn't have to wait for hours or so (Like some other colors from Wild and Crazy). But yeah, this was kinda nice:


IRL it looks a bit metallic, and that's why I thought it would be nice to try the ruffian on it. After layering first this, and trying to decide either it needed more layers or don't, I got a bit hurry, and the black part didn't go as well as I would have wanted.


It looks better on the picture than in person, and I blame my black for it. It's the only black that I have, and it's Lumene Natural Code, which I generally like. This black just might need some thinnig... Just wondering where to get that here in Finland?!

As soon as I get my hands on CG 2030, I'll take the second round. And for the matteying: Yeah, definately would like to try that, but don't have the stuff! Again, here in Finland, I haven't come across any matte-topcoat. Maybe with the first ordering from over the sea, I'll add that to my cart! (yeah, stil haven't ordered anything... Don't know why :/ )

2 kommenttia:

  1. It's not bad for a first try. If you had a good black that was easy to work with I'm sure you could do it again.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks!
    Yep, I agree! New black to the shoppinglist :)

    VastaaPoista